StageLine Express hauls time-sensitive and temperature-sensitive freight primarily between Michigan, Utah, and California for a diverse customer base. The company maintains a fleet of late-model Kenworth and Freightliner tractors and late-model 53-foot air-ride refrigerated trailers.
Company Driver program:
- Solo drivers average 3,000-3,600 legal miles per week and gross up to $55,000/yr.
- Team drivers average 5,500-6,500 legal miles per week and gross up to $100,000/yr.
- Solo Drivers start at $0.33 per mile and Team Drivers start at $0.38 per mile split - loaded and empty
- $20 for each additional pickup or delivery
- “Pre-Pass” units in all trucks for scale bypass
- Strong safety record & $250 “clean” on-road inspection bonus!
- DirectTV with HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket offered for free to every truck in our fleet!
- Nationwide maintenance service at T/A Travel Centers
- Weekly direct deposit payroll based on PC Miler practical miles
- Free Comdata fuel cards, trip reports, TripPak Envelopes, and electronic logs
- $100 pay advances for trips & all trip expenses reimbursed
- Qualcomm satellite messaging with fuel and routing information
- Plenty of freight – layover is rare
- Toll-free calls to dispatch office
- Nationwide medical, dental, vision, and life plans (with co-pay after 90 days)
- Flexible time off for solos (14/21-day round trips) and teams (14/16-day round trips)
- Paid vacation after 1 year of service!
- Annual performance and wage reviews
Big Company benefits with a Small Company Feel! Be more that just a truck number when you make your daily check-calls. At Stageline Express, we treat you like a part of the team!
- Class A commercial driver’s license with 2 yrs OTR experience - Drivers with less experience NEED NOT APPLY
- Strong commitment to safety
- No more than 4 traffic violations in last 3 years
- No major preventable accidents, reckless driving, or alcohol convictions in last 5 years
- Pass DOT physical, drug screen, and road test
- No Drug related felonies or misdemeanors
- No more than 5 employers in last 5 years